808-651-6288 | Fort Myers, FL | email@example.com
- Multi-talented Strategist with high proficiencies in storytelling, branding, and design. Offering 8+ years of experience generating new creative content.
- Successful Tech-Savvy Thought-Leader in step to the latest changes in innovation. Excellent insight in identifying problems or opportunities to find the latest solutions to challenges.
➤ Berkshire Hathaway Automotive – Irving, TX | November 2017-Present
Content Management Specialist
- Manage digital content and customer engagement to support 100+ websites, 400+ social media accounts, and print for internet publications and online videos.
- Deliver heat map data visualization information and configure Google analytics for traffic tracking.
- Complete various duties and projects as assigned, including web requests, eBlast creations and submissions, newsletters, research pages, template development, compliance issues and SEO projects.
- Proactively communicate with all dealership representatives to coordinate any modifications and changes on websites.
- Apply the overall workflow between all departments to ensure deliverables are completed ahead of or within the specified timeline to meet tight deadlines.
➤ Webmaster | June 2012 – November 2017
Freelance Web Consultant
- Major Companies Includes: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION a FORBES Top Charity Company + GREY STAR winner of the PERE Global Award
- Offered exceptional digital services to various clients: website creation, content management, auditing websites and internet marketing.
- Possess the ability to use Front End Development to create custom content and update Sites, HTML & CSS, and Cobalt Apps.
- Professional implementation of web content via a Content Management System (CMS), Product Design Platform (PDP) & Customer Relationship Management (CRM): DDC, CDK, Dealer Socket, MarketOnce, ASP.Net, Oracle Enterprise, Shopify E-Commerce, Magneto E-Commerce, WordPress, SiteCore, Catia, SDRC, ImageWare, and AutoCad.
- Adobe Design Premium: employed graphic modifications for creating, delivering, and implementing webpage content and for copy writing, editing, and proofing.
- Web Site Hosting, GoDaddy, Siteground, WPEngine, Web Hosting Hub, Domains, SSL Certificates, Database, C-Panel.
- Install and Configure Web Site Templates, Plugins, Apps, APIs, and CDN.
- Utilized marketing initiatives across multiple digital platforms, including social media, web analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click, and e-mail marketing by creating e-Blasts and developing lists to generate prospective leads.
➤ CAD Operator | March 2006 – March 2007
Shure, Niles, IL
➤ Product Design (Engineer) | June 2000 – September 2005
Nishikawa Standard Company, Novi, MI
➤ Design Leader & Instructor | September 1998 – June 2000
Luna Technical Services, Livonia, MI
Master of Science: Internet Marketing
Full Sail University – Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Science: Human Development
Hope International University – Fullerton, CA