John Landt | 808-651-6288 | Grand Prairie, TX | [email protected]
Highly Experienced Web Content Specialist ~ Digital Media Engagement Strategist
Highly motivated and resourceful professional with content creation and website management expertise
A highly accomplished and innovative professional with 15 years of broad-based skills and extensive experience in implementing impactful and engaging web content that provide the highest level of advertising, engagement, and brand awareness through the use of various tools and digital channels. Website Producer and Administrator with a proven constant record of delivering extraordinary results through technical involvement and engagement. Possess strong knowledge and deep understanding of needs analysis, online marketing, social media, content communication, and internet operations that deliver consistent success in building and improving the profitability and value of organizations. An effective leader whose commitment to excellence creates collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and high-performing teams in co-located and virtual work environments. Strong communicator adept at interacting effectively with diverse populations to establish productive working relationships. Analytical thinker and excellent problem-solver with demonstrated ability to handle matters proactively in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment. Competent digital specialist with outstanding ability to plan, coordinate, and implement best practices, procedures, and approaches to bring ingenious improvements in efficiency, productivity, and processes towards the successful attainment of organizational goals.
- Utilized marketing initiatives across multiple digital platforms, including social media, web analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click, and e-mail marketing by creating e-Blasts and developing lists to generate prospective leads.
- Implemented content marketing research strategies to communicate to the public across multiple online channels.
- Oversaw layouts for communications such as social media, print, event support materials, and branding standards.
- Possess the ability to use Front End CMS to create custom content and update Sites, HTML, CSS, PHP, and Adobe Design Premium.
- Employed graphic modifications for creating, delivering, and implementing webpage content and for copy writing, editing, and proofing.
- Served as a consultant for web technologies, web design, development application, and other related topics.
- Relevant experience in using keywords tactfully to draw search engines and generate content to optimize search results.
- Strong knowledge of putting together cohesive message to promote across all platforms using a variety of online promotions and campaigns, understanding the analytics behind each promotion, and presenting the results to the client.
- Graphic Design
- User Insight Awareness
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- SEO Strategy Implementation
- Client Relations Management
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Brand Awareness Development
- Technical Knowledge & Expertise
- Content Development & Proofing
- Website Creation & Management
- Digital & Online Media Campaigns
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
➤ Berkshire Hathaway Automotive – Irving, TX | November 2017-Present
Content Management Specialist
Monitor and maintain the websites of the company, vendor partners, and dealership clients to ensure its optimum quality assurance.
- Demonstrate cross-functionality serving as the liaison between the company and vendor partners with regards to any matters relating to inventory syndication while also resolving all inventory trouble tickets from dealership clients acting as the lead.
- Regularly monitor all clients’ websites and perform the necessary modifications and updates in a timely manner.
- Complete various duties and projects as assigned, including webpage requests, eBlast submissions, and SEO projects efficiently.
- Proactively communicate with all dealership representatives to coordinate any modifications and changes on websites.
- Accountable for the accurate and detailed preparation and presentation of vehicle inventories to the management.
- Provide necessary assistance to other interactive specialists to ensure all assigned tasks are delivered with quality and precision
- Assess all eBlasts to ensure that it’s free from errors, omissions, or any compliance issues in alignment with the company standards.
- Deliver exceptional services, representing the company as the highly visible customer service representative, internally and externally.
- Apply the overall workflow between all departments to ensure deliverables are completed ahead of or within the specified timeline to meet tight deadlines.
➤ Elite Home Products – Saddle Brook, NJ | June 2017
Web Consultant (Contract)
Provided best-in-practice guidance, information, and services for designing, creating, managing, and maintaining the company’s websites.
- Liable for direct management of the company’s Shopify E-Commerce CMS frameworks, apps, theme templates, domains, and DNS.
- Utilized .CVS importing functionality in uploading and configuring the products, images, and alt tags into e-commerce websites.
- Communicated directly with the CEO and Supply Chain Manager to coordinate relevant reports, emerging issues, and other matters.
- Employed expertise in using a variety of technology tools and platforms, including Namecheap, Shopify, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Dropbox in designing, creating, and modifying the company’s websites.
➤ GreyStar – Irving, TX | October 2016-November 2016
Content Management System Content Coordinator (Contract)
Strategically administered the company’s most sensitive and high-priority program, ensuring highly valuable and accurate contents.
- Implemented SEO alt tags and naming conventions to all images of 3D / 2D Print files and 3D / 2D Web files in the new website.
- Interacted with ACT in organizing the webpages, adding new relevant data into the database to provide updated information.
- Communicated directly with the Digital Marketing Manager of Visual Media to ensure all contents align with the company guidelines.
- Accountable for operating, managing, and maintaining the company’s SiteCore CMS frameworks, ACT Database, and SharePoint.
➤ American Heart Association – Dallas, TX | September 2015-March 2016
Web Content Coordinator (Contract)
Oversaw webpage creation and content migration, including the transferring process of over 1,700+ website pages into the company’s new website, working collaboratively with managers, teams, developers, and other associated departments.
- Worked closely with project managers, managers of awards, content managers, marketing, UI team, and developers in overseeing the contents in awards, lectures, professional memberships, and blogs while also handling the Oracle CMS framework.
- Organized webpages using SharePoint in adding new URL links into an excel spreadsheet to provide updated and accurate information.
- Held liable for approving, updating, or editing webpage information and metadata fields according to the company’s established branding guidelines to maximize the webpages for search engine optimizations and responsive web design.
- Reviewed the newly created webpages to check for any broken links and identify any needed changes to details before approval.
➤ The Arc – Dallas, TX | June 2015-September 2015
Strategically utilized various technology tools in creating contents, updating files, and for the overall management of company website.
- Efficiently installed, configured, and updated the plugins in WordPress to design and develop new websites on Genesis.
- Utilized FTP in transferring relevant computer files, generating necessary forms, and configuring payment APIs.
- Developed and implemented an effective marketing and branding strategy to increase brand awareness and reach the target audience.
- Oversaw all internal content document and files while also producing new web and print content for the company websites.
- Performed and accomplished all assigned duties and projects promptly and efficiently, including handling research project of current local resources, upgrading the usability of new website, and creating print proposals, templates, and edits for key event programs.
- Designed and developed print warning labels, banner signs, and business card proposals for the company.
➤ Legitimutt – Pompano Beach, FL | February 2014-September 2014
Web Content Manager
Managed the overall content creation activities of the company websites ensuring all contents developed aligns with the company goals.
- Liable for strategic content creation of images, colors, and texts to enhance the graphic design and usability of websites.
- Implemented the newly created web content utilizing Google Keywords with Marketing to optimize organic searches.
- Employed expertise in using various tools including Magento, ASP.Net CMS systems, Web Content Delivery, Categorize, Classify, Adobe Design Premium, Arrange CMS Files, and Dropbox to manage the website’s images and access permissions to folders and files.
- Set-up and configured Authorize.net to efficiently copy proofing and share relevant information in a professional setting.
- Utilized Search Engine Optimization to increase the visibility of the website and rank the company products in internet searches.
- Maximized the use of various tools such as HTML & CSS and Access Back End Server to update codes and upload files, and the Front End CMS to create custom content and update company websites.
➤ Freelance – Virginia Beach, VA | Apr 2013-July 2013
Web Content (Freelance)
Offered exceptional services to various clients, including file management, logo modification, graphics modifications, and web content delivery.
- Designed, developed, and set-up new websites, managing all its file to provide updated information for the audience.
- Creatively developed new landing pages without a blog platform according to the client’s requirements and objectives.
- Provided training, coaching, and mentorship to clients to help them understand the functions and structures of the website.
- Monitored the clients’ websites and performed the necessary updates in all sections of the websites, including the homepage.
➤ Haynes Furniture – Virginia Beach, VA | September 2012-February 2013
Web Content Manager
Produced creative, up-to-date, and relevant contents for the company’s social media platforms to increase customer engagement.
- Accountable for posting, updating, and proofing ad copy information on Facebook while also enhancing its image quality.
- Utilized Google AdWords and SpyFu in developing product copy for new furniture website to optimize keyword searches.
- Evaluated the customer’s behavior through Google Analytics to understand the website traffic flow, navigation, and page interaction.
- Developed strategic email campaigns for reputation management to streamline the overall feedbacks from customers.
- Strictly adhered to Facebook, Google+, and Yelp regulations in creating advertising ads on social media such as Facebook.
- Interacted with various customers through Facebook, Twitter, and Hootsuite to provide excellent service and obtain customer reviews.
- Worked closely with regional managers, and executive leadership to coordinate new ideas in improving social media engagement.
- Effectively utilized Google+ and Yelp to monitor customer ratings and Facebook Insights to keep track of ad copy’s performance.
CMS Manage Content – Shure, Niles, IL (March 2006 – March 2007)
CMS Product Designer – Nishikawa Standard Company, Novi, MI (June 2000 – September 2005)
Design Leader Catia & Ideas – Luna Technical Services, Livonia, MI (September 1998 – June 2000)
Catia Designer Detailer – Jeep / Truck Corporation, Detroit, MI (July 1998 – September 1998)
Catia Designer Detailer – Hubert Group M & T Design Services, Inc., Troy, MI (June 1998 – July 1998)
Catia Designer Detailer – ATD Corporation, Rochester Hills, MI (December 1997 – May 1998)
Detailer: AutocadR13 – Tonka Equipment Company, Plymouth, MN (May 1996 – September 1997)
Motor Transport – United State Marine Corps (September 1990 – September 1994)
Master of Science in Internet Marketing, Full Sail University, Winter Haven, FL – 2013
Bachelor of Science in Human Development, Hope International University, Fullerton, CA – 2011
Associate of Applied Science in CAD Design Drafting, Herzing University, Minneapolis, MN – 2003
Microsoft Office 365 | Google Sheets | Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Fireworks | Adobe Dreamweaver | Eblast | SEO | SEM | DNS | Namecheap | Shopify | Dropbox | WebEx App | SharePoint | Oracle | Skype | WordPress | HTML/CSS – PHP | FTP | Net Payment Gateway | Access Back End Server | Front End CMS | Magento | ASP.Net CMS Systems | ISP Hosting | Google Keywords | Google Analytics | Social Media Platforms | SiteCore CMS Framework | ACT Database | Content Management System (CMS) | Product Design Platform (PDP) | Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Web Site Hosting | GoDaddy | Siteground | WPEngine | Web Hosting Hub | Domains | SSL Certificates | Database | C-Panel | ImageWare | AutoCAD